In a statement of intent to provide the industry with better fundraising options, SportsGiving, the integrated fundraising arm of leading race entry provider RaceNation has announced itself as a standalone platform, offering extended benefits to fundraisers, charities and workplaces all looking to raise more money, more easily, for less on white-labelled donation pages.
Following eight years of integrated growth alongside RaceNation, one of the industry’s leading online event management and fundraising platforms, SportsGiving has helped raise millions of pounds for good causes all around the world and will look to continue providing life-changing support to those in need.
Based on a demand from its customers, SportsGiving will now stand independently from RaceNation to allow fundraisers, charities, businesses and employees the opportunity to have standalone pages for the first time and raise money for any event or fundraising goal.
With hundreds of charities already registered with SportsGiving, users will be able to automatically fundraise for their chosen charity on an easy to use, fully customisable fundraising platform with the peace of mind that all digital declarations for GiftAid and Jersey Gift Support functions are automatically integrated.
Users can brand each fundraising page and bring a never-before-seen level of customisation into their design. Customers can bring more personal preference into their colour schemes to make it more interactive and boost fundraising chances, whilst checking in with updates and images for donors to see how the fundraising or event is going.
The new website provides simple solutions for charities too, allowing organisations to create a new charity page in minutes with the ability to share across social media and to personal contacts instantly.
With high demand from workplace and corporate fundraisers, SportsGiving has a specifically designed function to cater for all workplace needs, including the ability for company branded fundraising pages, as well as multiple administrators to take control of the page whilst having the opportunity to raise for multiple charities at once.
New standout features will include:
- Multiple Charities – The option to raise money for multiple charities and split the fundraising total between them.
- Covered Processing Fees – A feature that allows the donor to cover the charity processing fee so charities can receive 100% of funds donated.
- Create Team Pages – Invite multiple admins to a page so everyone can be involved in customising and fundraising for a joint cause.
- Offline Donations – Manually add offline donations and keep track via a built-in notepad.
- Competitive pricing – The fees are amongst the lowest in the industry.
- GiftAid Compatible – Free of charge GiftAid collection, users will be able to raise an additional 25% and SportsGiving will manage all administration.
- Give with confidence – The secure platform is fully GDPR and PCI compliant protecting both users and charities data to the highest of standards.
- Live page updates – With the option to post updates and images of how the fundraising, training or journey is going.
Will Golder, CEO of SportsGiving said: “We are delighted to see the independent SportsGiving site go live. In tough economic climates we have seen charities report a significant drop in fundraising revenue, so it was important for us to continue to innovate and support all our clients to raise as much as possible for all good causes. This is something we have been building out for a while after recognising the need for easier fundraising solutions for individuals, charities and businesses within the sector and is the start of a number of exciting updates for us as we continue to add to the feature set within SportsGiving and the wider RaceNation group.”
“Whether you’re a fundraiser looking to support your favourite causes, a charity looking to maximise your donations or a workplace looking for easy solutions to achieve your goals, SportsGiving’s fully integrated platform is designed to make it simple for you.”